7 Signs someone you know has a drug addiction
You may know someone or a loved one who you may think has a drug addiction. If you care about this person at all. It is important that you have them seek help right away.The sooner an addict gets help, the better.
Here are some of the signs that some else may have an addiction problem.
Signs someone else is addicted:
- Changes in personality and behavior like a lack of motivation, irritability, and agitation
- Bloodshot eyes and frequent bloody noses
- Shakes, tremors, or slurred speech
- Change in their daily routines
- Lack of concern for personal hygiene
- Unusual need for money; financial problems
- Changes in friends and activities
Have that person reach out to a drug rehabilitation program in your area for help is one option.
Another option is for them to get help by using online counseling. One of the toughest things is to actually go into the lobby of the doctor’s office. In fear you might run into someone you know or be recognized by someone you know. With online counseling you can now do it from the privacy of your home. Making it for a very discreet and private counseling. All you need is a laptop computer, tablet or smart phone with an internet or cell phone connection.
If you think online counseling is something this person would be interested in and would like to learn more. Click on the blue button to learn how online counseling works.